Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow.....am I really going to post this!!!!!


I can't believe I am posting this picture. I really do not like prego pics, but after a couple requests, I gave in. I have been trying to really take it easy this last couple weeks, with Tyler being gone, I really did not want to have this baby early. This is the longest I have ever been pregnant, and I think I want to be done, but not until Tyler is back in town!! Thanks to all the help from family and friends!!! We really do appreciate all of you. Hopefully there will be good news to post early next week!

5 comments:

N Luthi said...

do you have any idea how beautiful you are?

Malisa said...

You look great!

Kristen Weller said...

Hope everything goes well!

lisa louise said...

ok so you look a little more prego the i did in my post, but it sorta just looks like you put a basketball under your shirt. :) its cute! :)

The Rich's said...

you should be PROUD of that picture! you are the skinniest pregnant person i've ever met..and your hair is beautiful so there :) can't wait for her to get here!!! you need some extra estrogen in that house of yours!