Friday, October 2, 2009

I need to mention........

That we are expecting number 3!!!!!! We are so excited. I am 18 weeks, due the end of February. Crazy timing again you say, I know, I know. Can we not remember that the first of the year is crazy for accountants. Sorry Tyler, bad timing on this one too (Brock and Ethan were also born in January and March). What are we thinking!!! Well more good news............IT'S A GIRL! Crazy I know. I was expecting to be a mom of all boys. So, now girl things and a name!? Well, Brock is naming her baby freckles, and he also reminds me daily that my belly is getting so big. Other that the fun of being pregnant again, we are so excited!

5 comments:

lisa louise said...

hooray, congrats, i wish i could have seen you guys the other night. hope to see you soon. :)

N Luthi said...

way way cool! i am so happy for you guys!!!

Cory and Krista said...

Thats SO exciting! A little girl. Congratulations.

Kristen Weller said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Hope all is well.

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Jenny, we are so thrilled for you two!!! Pink in the laundry always makes doing laundry more fun!!! Hugs!